Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Big mistake

Remember the 21 day challenge idea?  Well, it turns out to be a bad idea.  First of all, 2 of the children are graduating and will not be there long enough to finish the challenge.  Some of the others thought it would be impossible to complete such a task.
I think our program is adequate enough to help children correct unacceptable behaviors.  I should have known that from the beginning, because I have seen our process work year after year, and with child after child.
Jim told me from the beginning it would only complicate things, and he was right!  I was looking for a way to hurry the time it takes, and I saw all the people get excited over the challenge idea - so I thought maybe it would work.
We have great staff, a terrific program and wonderful children.  Moving on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment