Monday, September 22, 2014

Its Official

It's official that the Christmas season has begun!  Each year I embroider each of the children's name on a bath towel.  I ordered the towels last week and they came in Friday.  My sewing room is full of colorful towels.
In the client counsel the representatives let me know the children would like to have a choice of either a towel or a TV blanket.  So my sewing room is also full of blankets.
If you would like to contribute to the cost, the blankets were $3.00 and the towels were $4.00.  The real cost is the thread, the glue, and the backing.
I often hear from past clients that they still have the blanket or towel I made them many years ago.  One child, who is in one of our foster families, said she had 3 towels, one for each of the three years she has been with us.
It's a small thing, but it means so much to the children!


No comments:

Post a Comment